Thursday, October 13, 2016

Michelle Obama calls on women to rise up against Trump - Politico


Politico

Michelle Obama calls on women to rise up against Trump
Politico
First lady Michelle Obama delivered a powerful and emotional rebuke to Donald Trump on Thursday, saying his vulgar comments on sexual assault “have shaken me to my core," whlie calling on women to rise up against the Republican nominee. “The fact is ...
WATCH: Michelle Obama Says Trump Comments Have 'Shaken Me To My Core'NPR
Michelle Obama: Trump tape has 'shaken me to my core'Washington Times
Michelle Obama Gets Emotional Condemning Trump in Barnstorming Speech for Hillary: 'It Has Shaken Me to My Core'PEOPLE.com
The Boston Globe -Vox -Bustle -TPM
all 34 news articles »


from Top Stories - Google News http://ift.tt/2dfcGxs

0 comments:

Post a Comment